ASA recognises health service providers not only as hospitals ad clinics but includes other service providers and sectors which contribute to make a health delivery system comprehensive.
The effective and efficient management as well as the proper coordinaton and collaboration between these service providers directly impacts on the quality, cost and availability of these services to the population. This fundamental paradigm is applicable to all health service providers, public or private.
Strategic Business Objective
- To build the capacity of health service providers to provide the client centred services of the highest quality in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Organization and Systems Development (Business Planning ,Executive Leadership Formation & Coaching)
- Third Party Management Support (Administrative /Financial/Human Resource/ProcurementManagement services
- Health Professionals Capacity Development (Training,Workshops andSeminars)
- Health Systems Performance Assessments (Comprehensive Performance Reviews & Evaluation)
- Private health care providers
- Publich health care providers
- Organisatons responsible or involved in the development and regulation of health services
- Reduction in operational costs of service providers
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of service providers
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Improved cooperation and collaboration between service providers.